An in-depth interview with Fernando Podio – Chair of ISO/IEC JTC 1 SC 37 – Subcommittee on Biometrics
The interview, which can be downloaded below answers the following questions:
- How do countries work together to develop SC37 standards?
- Since its inception in 2002, how many standards have been published by SC37?
- What changes have you seen in biometric standards during this time?
- What’s left to be done?
- What do you feel are the greatest achievements of SC37?
- Who has adopted SC37 standards?
- What would you like people to know about SC37 or its work?
Click on the link below to read the full interview.