1-3 May, 2017
connect:ID is an innovative conference and exhibition event focusing on identity technologies and the opportunities for their management in both the physical and digital worlds.
Reasons to attend connect:ID 2017:
- Three conference HUBs – biometricID:HUB; mobileID:HUB; and secureID:HUB. Follow one HUB or mix and match tracks.
- In-depth, non-commercial presentations, case studies and discussions by carefully selected expert speakers.
- Conference discounts for early bookers, government and selected end users.
- 75+ industry leaders exhibiting an impressive array of identity technology, services and solutions.
- The extensive exhibition is free to visit.
- Network with 1000+ international attendees from governments, industry, NGOs, and professional service providers.
connect:ID 2017 will be held May 1-3, 2017 at the prestigious Walter E Washington Convention Centre, Washington DC.
This event is brought to you by Science Media Partners and the International Biometrics + Identity Association (IBIA) and unites solutions adopters and stakeholders from around the world to explore the development and fusion of multiple advanced identity technologies – including biometrics, secure credentials and mobile identity systems.
Find out more at www.connectidexpo.com